For a natural and gentle wash of your Furoma – and your stuff and those of your baby – 2 to 3 ingredients are enough.
We share with you our homemade Marseille soap laundry wash recipe, adapted from several mixes found on the internet. It’s up to you to test and find the dosage that suits you!
We opted for the Marseille Soap which is particularly mild for washing babies’ clothes. It avoids all irritations and allergies.
Be sure to choose a real Marseille soap (green to brown in color, without glycerin or palm oil, min 72% vegetable oil).
What you need for 1 liter (you can prepare several bottles in advance):
- 20g of Marseille soap
- 1L of water
- 1 tbsp of baking soda (optional)
- Boil the water.
- Meanwhile, grate your soap cube if you use a block.
- Remove from the heat, pour the soap and dissolve it by mixing with a wooden spoon.
- When the preparation has cooled, add the baking soda and mix.
- Pour the liquid into a glass bottle or into your old container using a funnel.
Before each use, shake the bottle well.
Small +: for the softener, we advise you to mix equal parts of water and white vinegar (no need for essential oil, clean does not have a smell!)